Aims & Objectives
- Raise awareness of e.g. a company, organisation, product, issue
- Engage stakeholders and target audiences on an issue, focus area
- Impact and shape discussions around a specific topic, issue, objective
- Create, build or cohere a community of individuals around a shared goal
- Measure stakeholders’ engagement on a specific issue, topic, objective
- 1. Run the Index as a ranking only i.e. publish the Top100 as a list 1-100.
- 2. Run the Index as a ranking with a social media campaign (notably LinkedIn and twitter) that leads to the publication of the Top100 as a list 1-100.
- 3. Run the Index as a ranking with a social media campaign that leads to the publication of the Top100 as a list, alongside a hosted event(s) e.g. the reveal of the unranked Top100; followed by an Awards Dinner where the rankings of the Top100 are announced – the Top10 are invited to the stage.
- Social media metrics – reach, engagement, amplification
- Growth metrics e.g. new enquiries, referrals, conversions etc.
- Attendance at events in the case of scenario 3 Testimonials
- Long-list of ~250 influencers compiled by the commissioning institute/company (option to include nominations from peers)
- Social media influence (Kred) of the long list evaluated to produce the Top100 (optional 2 step process: announce unranked Top100, followed by three months later announce the ranking 1-100
- Panel to provide oversight on the methodology e.g. the DG of the commissioning institute/company, board members/trustees, government minister e.g. trade secretary etc.
Case study – conceived and delivered by Sustain Worldwide,
partnered by BRE
“Feels like it’s been around for 10 years in a good way”
Baroness Young of Hornsey OBE
“Being on the top 100 Influencers List last year helped me to grow our Governance, Business Advisory and Data Strategy Boards with real agents for change”
Jaya Chakrabarti MBE, TISCreport
“Congratulations on a really lovely event and what an absolutely wonderful group of people”
Safia Minney MBE, People Tree
“Don’t know many who could bring this crowd together in the way you have”
Ben Cooley, CEO Hope for Justice
"Social media campaign - 1 a day for 100 days #Top100Index. “Bloody brilliant!”
Paul Gerrard, Co-op
“Building a community from scratch like you have online with #Top100Index is an amazing achievement”
Professor Bela Arora, University South Wales
“The evening made me feel like I was part of a movement; it had buckets of energy to build on.”
Jez Cutler, Travis Perkins
“Let’s talk about a specific project”
For more information or recommendations visit Linkedin
over 10,000 contacts and 51 recommendations